Saturday, January 8, 2011

nokia care


nokia care I had submitted my Nokia N97 mini for service as some of the keys are not working at Aditya Telecom (Nokia Care) Ghatkopar Mumbai. job sheet no: 637504867/101228/41 dated 28th Dec 2010. The problem was explained to service executive and the phone was submitted for repair on 28th Dec 2010 at around 4.30pm. thereafter, I received a call and sms on 4th Jan 2010, for collecting the handset specifying that the problem is solved and phone is ready for delivery. I visited the centre on 6th Jan 2010 at 10.30am and to my surprise I found that the problem persists as it is and there was no improvement in the functioning of those keys. When the same was bought to the notice of the staff they asked me to leave the phone for another 8-10 days for rectifying the problem. As you are aware that this is a smart-phone with email connectivity.

i cant afford to keep the phone away from me for such a long duration as already i have suffered from the period 28th Dec- 5th Jan 2011. I am an management consultant working with central government of India and travel frequently. I can deliver the handset, but can nokia guarantee me to cover any professional loss that may occur during the period of submission. Can nokia arrange for replacement.Should i continue using N97 mini without the keypad (that would be shame on NOKIA- what a smartphone that would be) considering it as my bad decision for selecting NOKIA and finally say goodbye to NOKIA (NO MORE NOKIA).

On a practical level your tasks will include acting as a key contact point to Consumer Journey design, collecting consumer behavior data from various sources, creation of consumer journey descriptions, managing and maintaining journey plans, following up service experience creation, and communicating consumer requirements to other teams. This can involve experience planning for online services, telephone contact centers, technical repair stores and retail channel. Tasks will include also identifying ways to measure consumers' effort during service experiences. For the right candidate this is an exciting opportunity to join a service organization that offers services to millions of consumers globally
Share/Bookmark