Saturday, January 8, 2011

jonal chong


jonal chong The photograph of Mr Chong and Kidman is also printed on one side of all his business cards. Under his title of "managing director" on the card's reverse side are the words: "Nicole Kidman Exclusively appointed hairstylist".When asked on Wednesday to explain the similarity between the two photographs, Mr Chong told my paper: "I don't know... I can't explain it. I don't know why Nicole's head is facing the same direction. I don't know why the background looks similar.hong’s Photo with Nicole Jonal Chong is one of the nurses from Singapore who have worked with people like Nicole Kidman, Hugh Grant, Ewan McGregor and Katherine Heigl. Owner Jonal Chong Hair Couture says he is a personal stylist Nicole Kidman in the past 5 years. Hey, it even has pictures (see above) and Nicole to prove it. The only problem with the image that appears remarkably similar to the one below.Surprisingly, in both pictures.

Surprisingly in both the photographs, Kidman is seen in the same pose and in the same dress. According to Chong the picture was taken in London in the year 2002 at the premier of the movie ‘Birth’.When the hairstylist was asked about the similarities of the photographs he said, “I don’t know… I can’t explain it. I don’t know why Nicole’s head is facing the same direction. I don’t know why the background looks similar.”Further when Chong was asked if he had more photographs with the actress. He said that, he had left the rest of the photographs in London and has brought only one photograph with him. Chong also claimed that he has a hair salon in London too. Jonal Chong’s Photo with Nicole .

Jonal Chong The only problem with the image that appears very similar to belowSurprisingly the two images, Kidman can be seen in the same position and in the same dress. According to Chong photo was taken in London in 2002 at the premiere of “birth. Singapore Chong Jonal stylist showed her photographs purporting to be Hollywood superstar Nicole Kidman. Yet another picture on the Internet has revealed the actress in the same position.Surprisingly, in both pictures, Kidman can be seen in the same position and in the same dress. According to Chong photo was taken in London in 2002 at the premiere of “birth”.If Barber was asked about the similarity of the image, he said: “I do not know … I can not explain it, I do not know why the director Nicole is in the same way I do not know why the background looks like.
Share/Bookmark