Monday, January 10, 2011

Singapore poly


Singapore poly After sitting for a while, my friend and I went to the hall for which there are different areas to different schools, there are people having their own school courses. The packaging is very serious! I can not even really walk, but I managed to get all the books to see through the courses they have yet, I am only interested in accounting and aerospace.

The number of people in the photo is just a tip of the iceberg, there’s more room to walk Then I found Vivian and Sha walking as a group of bloggers PolyOrJC. Jerry had left on his own cos he could not join us had a band in the plaza, the songs were wonderful and there were people playing basketball, he wanted to join, but I wear jeans .ingapore Polytechnic Open House olytechnic First, it is impressive that I went with my friend before taking a walk around and it’s really cool. I can almost feel that I was a student at a polytechnic school and anyway, for those who did not yesterday, speaking here today, Singapore Polytechnic is the only polytechnic that is next to a MRT station, and I do not think there is a technical college so convenient anyway.

Some 500 O-level students and their parents were guided and enlightened about the scope and demand of Polytechnic graduates. It said that, poly graduates will always be in demand.If the students choose the right program and learning environment then such students can look ahead for a brighter future. The Principal and CEO Chan Lee Mun and the managing director of the School Outreach Programme Teo Phay Hoon of the polytechnic’s Night Open House, shared their views in the scope of polytechnic.They also mentioned about the students’s all round development, learning experience and career opportunities provided. The Night Open House also showed off the glamorous campus culture. The visitors at the seminar were treated with musical performances, exhibition of its courses and culture and its several offerings.
Share/Bookmark