Monday, December 27, 2010

Lee chun hee


Lee chun hee It feels like our first record was only yesterda but six months have already elapsed since I'm with Gloria Now there are only a month left for me to live as Hadong. The thought of "Donga makes me mad, but for the six months I had the opportunity to act like him, I was very happy. I just want to do my best until the last episode. I wondered if maybe Hye-jin, was pregnant it seems to be a trend in Korea. I found another article that says in its announcement, Chun-hee confessed that Hye-jin is 8 weeks pregnant. The couple is said to be truly happy, loving, happy marriage and have a child.

The actress is not as June Hye Jin, who played with me in the SBS smile. I met there, but at the same time, it was something about a fellow cast mate to me. I just synced and partners, and was very respectful to his elders. As was the maknae, wanted to take care of yourself and others. It was just a girl who even called me "old man", as my parents told me and heard what was the best move I've done since birth. Finally, ca chung parents met a few days ago, but I thought blessings.I H sync and partners, and was very respectful to his elders. As she was younger, I wanted to take care of her and cooperation. It was just a girl who called me, the man always in the drama.

Bae s courageous heroine is the sole guardian of his sister and physically, and came to thirty years without realizing their dream of becoming a singer. While working in the locker room of the nightclub, was found during a night when the singer did not show Yes, the bully and waltz dancer on earth certainly happy to meet sad, and I'll be enjoying your trip every step of the way. Since she has already attempted suicide, with the hope that death does not rear its head too often sought for this couple. giving a taste of fame.
Share/Bookmark