Friday, December 24, 2010

Binayak Sen

Binayak Sen human rights activists filled with HAD, the Court before sentencing. The police sounded an alert about a court case against Binayak Sen premises.The continued even as Maoist guerrillas stepped up attacks on security forces against Chhattisgarh, killing dozens. The Bharatiya Janata Party state government has been accused of acting firmly against the defenders of one who has worked for the poor of the country for 30 years, if that person is found guilty of sedition and conspiracy - When gangsters and crooks are walking free I think it is scandalous situation.I'm sad. I'm sad because my daughters, my husband and I have to fight another legal battle. No How much will it be this. I'm sad to further the status of India's democracy Illini said.

The family was visibly shaken. "I lost my voice, please let me," Dr. Sen Dipankar distraught brother, crying, told reporters at the court doctor by profession, Senator Bond was in goal was taken into custody By shortly after the superintendent receives. He was arrested in 2007 for alleged links to Bilaspur Sanyal target launched in May 2009 at the behest of the Supreme Courts was arrested in May 2007 in the city of Bilaspur "under stringent Chhattisgarh Special Public Security Act for alleged link ideologue With Maoist Narayan Sanyal. He was released in May 2009 decision of the Supreme YOUR Court.The short hearing was completed last week. The trial began in May 2008 examines 97 witnesses.

Punishment for sedition Canadian range from one year to life in prison imprisonment.His wife said Illini in the courthouse: "I totally agree with the decision to Short. That there is no evidence against him. We're going to the Supreme Court "One who has worked for the poor of the country for 30 years, that person and if convicted of seditious conspiracy and -. When gangsters and crooks are walking free - I think it's a scandal situation.I I am very sad. I'm sad because my daughters, my husband and I have to fight another legal battle. No How much will it be this. I am sad for further Illini State of India's democracy, "he said.
Share/Bookmark