Friday, December 24, 2010

Asin Marriage Photos


Asin Marriage Photos Asin wedding photos, however, Salman took the rumors very sporty and still joking about it. Noon claims that Salman was crying in a film about the city, saying: Hey guys, finally AOVE doneIndian Thottumkal actress Asin has tied the knot with Salman Khan a few days ago with some family members and friends. South India with the media saying it's true, but his mystery why two Asin and Salman hide this relationship, why did not disclose the report to the media. He also said said the rumor, he finally realized that she eventually married.

Shriya llu.Many and all were present in ceremony.The, Asin wedding Äúnew AU has achieved in his native Kerala. When a local newspaper announced Asin, Äúmarriage, Salman UA with the photographic evidence, the actress has been flooded with congratulatory messages to his base of supporters and parents to wonder Kerala. I feel almost OMA really married. The opposition of his family is also spoken of the script.Asin added that he never knew that marriage was very fun and adventure. She says, crossed AOVE Malayali, Tamil and Telugu marriages.

But this is my first marriage and I love Punjabi. Even danced with my Sangeet Laung Gawacha.One the king of Bollywood and the love guru Salman Khan, here in southern India. Rumors, gossip, or maybe the truth as claimed by the South TV married the daughter of Thottumkal Asin Ghajini. Both have appeared in the 2009 Hindi film London Dreams. Our sources confirm the news. Asin Salman Khan marrying Thottumkal.She laughs: "You know, I'm quite enjoying the joke about my marriage. I'm in my wedding dress, having the plosives Saat, a week ago. I almost feel I" am really married. The opposition of his family who are talking about is also part of the script.
Share/Bookmark