Monday, December 27, 2010

Aaron carter


Aaron carter Carter’s camp quickly shot down the death hoax, with manager Johnny Wright telling E! that his ward is alive. “Aaron Carter is alive and well at my compound in Orlando, rehearsing for a New Year’s sho Wright said. Carter also took to Twitter to kill off the death hoax, reiterating what his manager said in a post early Friday. This is the real Aaron Carter I know there’s a Hoax Going Around, But I’m Here, Alive & Well. At the compound Working on my mind & soul, he said.

Carter did take to his own Twitter account and tried to clear up the rumors, but people were still talking about his death. "This is the real Aaron Carter I know there's a Hoax Going Around, But I'm Here, Alive & Well. At the compound Working on my mind & soul," he tweeted on Christmas Eve.Pranksters have done it again. A hoax did a run on the net last week about Aaron Carter’s death. Many celebrities have been victims of this prank including but not limited to Morgan Freeman and Johnny Depp. It’s a morbid kind of joke and I don’t know what prompts hoaxers to spread rumors like that around.

Aaron Carter dismissed rumors of his death Friday morning after becoming the latest celebrity to be killed off” by a Twitter hoax. The rumors on Twitter alleged that the former teen pop idol had died of a drug overdose, but Carter’s manager, Johnny Wright, set the story straight. Aaron Carter is alive and well at my compound in Orlando, rehearsing for Aaron heard he was dead already, he twitted to his fans in the living world that he was aliveAaron Charles Carter (born December 7, 1987)is an American singer. He is the younger brother of singer Nick Carter, from the boy band Backstreet Boys
Share/Bookmark